Wednesday 2 January 2013

An unfortunate goodbye...

Hello everyone,

It is with regret that I have to inform you that I will be unable to continue this blog for the foreseeable future. The start of the new year has brought with it massive changes in my personal life, including a change of location and the start of a new job.

Unfortunately, the time consuming nature of what is to come ensures that I will not be able to continue giving the time and effort required to fairly put my opinions out to the general public; and it would be wrong of me to do so for those who rely on them.

I can only thank everyone who has taken the time to follow this blog on here and via Twitter and make it a wholly enjoyable experience for 3 and a half months.

The breakdowns for results up until now were:

Month 1 - September 10th to October 9th 2012: 100 Tips, 21 winners, 1 each way place win
Month 2 - October 10th to November 8th 2012: 102 Tips, 36 winners, 6 each way place win
Month 3 - 9th November to December 12th 2012: 102 Tips, 32 winners
Month 4 - 9th December 2012 to January 2nd 2013: 70 Tips, 32 winners

Thank you once again for the time you have taken to read these posts and for any input on Twitter.

Good luck with your future bets!

The Horse Whisperer

No comments:

Post a Comment